K-9 Unit Benefits from Force-Drying Techniques
The following is NOT a paid endorsement. Scroll to bottom to order as a Government Agency.
To Whom it May Concern,
My name is Shannon Bowen and I'm the Sergeant-Trainer for the Memphis Police K-9 Unit and Organized Crime Unit K-9s.
Recently, I have been enlightened about the benefits of force-drying your dog after bathing him and have witnessed the following changes or benefits.
- Dogs are more responsive to direction.
- Dogs have overall better mood and energy.
- Dogs coats look healthier and better maintained.
- Significantly reduced drying time.
I teach all of our classes and numerous outside agencies. I have always taught proper grooming, but not proper drying techniques. Moving forward these new drying practices will also be taught from now on.
My dogs are important to me and our operation and I would highly recommend the K-9 III Variable product and accessories.
I can be made available for comment.
Thank you for your time,
Sgt. Shannon Bowen
Memphis Police Department K-9 Unit
2660 Avery Rd.
Memphis, TN 38122
How to Order as Government Agency
1. Fill your cart as usual. See below for the average K-9 Unit order. Have more than 10 dogs? Double the package below.
|Product Name & Description
|K-9 III Variable + Free Maintenance Reminder Addon
|Wall-Mounts The K-9 III mounts better with two wall plates.
|923 Motor Brushes
2. Continue to checkout when you have finished shopping.
3. Use a .gov email and your Government Agency address for shipping.
4. Select a shipping method and continue to payment screen.
5. Select "Government Agency" as method of payment and complete the order.
6. In your order confirmation you will get additional instructions to complete payment.
If you need any help we are here to assist.
Team K-9 Dryer