The K-9 I has a little less current draw when compared to the K-9 II and K-9 III. So it works great in use cases where maximum power is needed without tripping the circuit breaker. if power is your thing and you have a 20 amp dedicated outlet we recommend going with the K-9 II or K-9 III lines.
Regardless of the K-9, it provides excellent power and warmed air to speed any drying procedure.
Works great on any large breed or even smaller breeds.
- 10' foot high-quality hose.
- Outside filter.
- Flat tip nozzle.
- Round tip nozzle.
- Includes industry-leading 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- 18 gauge steel body great for rough environments.
- Dual speed.
- 14.85 amps @ 120 v
- CSA approved option available.
- 12 color options available.
- 20 lbs.
- 20 inches x 8.5 inches x 11 inches.
- Ships same business day if ordered before 10 am CST.
- Electric Cleaner Blue, or CSA options take a maximum of 3 business days to build and ship.