The K-9 I has a little less current draw when compared to the K-9 II and K-9 III. So it works great in use cases where maximum power is needed without tripping the circuit breaker. if power is your thing and you have a 20 amp dedicated outlet we recommend going with the K-9 II or K-9 III lines.
Regardless of the K-9, it provides excellent power and warmed air to speed any drying procedure.
Works great on any large breed or even smaller breeds.
- 10' foot high-quality hose.
- Outside filter.
- Flat tip nozzle.
- Round tip nozzle.
- Includes industry-leading 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- 18 gauge steel body great for rough environments.
- Dual speed.
- 14.85 amps @ 120 v
- CSA approved option available.
- 12 color options available.
- 20 lbs.
- 20 inches x 8.5 inches x 11 inches.
- Ships same business day if ordered before 10 am CST.
- Electric Cleaner Blue, or CSA options take a maximum of 3 business days to build and ship.
This tool is awesome to help keep my Leonberger as beautiful as a show dog! The hair on his back hind is difficult to comb and this blower helps keep it looking beautiful. We are both better for having this tool in our box.
I was expecting more power than my Mini K-9 dryer and it was not. And it blew hot which my mini dose not!
So I sent it back.
That is correct. The K-9 I generates a warmer stream but with the smaller motor it will move less air than the k9 mini or k9 fluffier but will be warmer.